Here are just a few examples:
- Did you do a double-take when you saw the name of a different presenter for the December program? You're right, Sharon Richmond had an unexpected family event arise and had to change plans. Luckily for us, Judy MacLaren agreed to step in. Having lived and breathed change management during her many years as a Certified Associate at Lee Hecht Harrison, where she worked with executives and other career changers in many settings, she's a natural to present the topic!
- A number of people have been BAAPT members for most of its 30 years. One member, in particular, has been a steadfast volunteer and cheerleader for BAAPT. In this issue we salute Richard Hendrickson.
- The Programs Committee has begun planning for the 2015-16 program year, and wants to hear your ideas for topics and speakers. Be a team player and send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you enjoy refreshments at the meetings? And borrowing books from the library? Would you miss them if we didn't have them? Rob Weston is moving into the BAAPT presidency in January, and we need someone to fill the Meeting Services Director position Rob has filled for the past six years. Here's your chance to be a team player and help ensure that the monthly meetings continue as we know them. To learn more, send an email to email@example.com.
- Want a win-win situation? If you're planning to do your holiday shopping through Amazon.com, you can help BAAPT at the same time...with no added cost to you! Use the BAAPT online store, and a percentage of your purchase is credited to our chapter. How easy is that?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and we'll see you on the 13th!
-- Julie Wright, BAAPT Marketing Director
The Program Committee invites your comments and suggestions about BAAPT programs for 2015-16. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out all of BAAPT's programs for 2014-15
Joseph Henderson's Civilizing Values
John Beebe (ENTP)
Partners & Preferences
BAAPT Couples Panel will share Type insights on living and loving in relationship.