- The BAAPT Board of Directors was elected at the January 24th meeting. We welcome new members Ken Nim, Mit Kumarasamy, Tim Beggs and Susan Paul. Take a look!
- Couples' panels have been popular BAAPT programs, and it's been a while since we've offered one. I'm happy to announce that the wait is over! On Valentine's Day, Saturday, February 14th three member couples share their insights about Type in their relationships. Details...
- The latest version of the BAAPT member directory is now available on our website. The directory is updated quarterly, and allows our members to connect between monthly meetings. The directory is password-protected for members only. Check your email for the password.
- Library book reviews! Did you know that our new online library catalog has space for reviews? If you've read one of the book in the BAAPT library and liked it, please let others know what you thought. Learn more...
- Our annual all-day special event is coming in March. You won't want to miss Dario Nardi sharing his latest discoveries related to Type and neuroscience. Reserve your seat now! $35 for members, $60 for non-members, lunch included.
I look forward to seeing you in Millbrae on the 14th!
P. S. Don't hesitate to contact us with questions.